Tuesday, April 24, 2007

happy birthday rebecca (and dustin too!)










I'm so glad Rebecca wanted "Mrs. W's famous key lime pie" for her birthday! I was blessed to make this dessert for her birthday - and blessed to be a part of their family celebrations this evening! it was also her brother's birthday too! Mark snapped some of the photos so i could show off my pie - so technically these can't be in my photo blog, but it's fun to be able to write about the event some anyway! So i'm taking orders...who wants to have us over for dinner next...i'll include one of my famous key lime pies. hehehehe....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

me me me me me.....I'll take another 10 or 12 at least....
:-) C

brenlou said...

Please please come to my house for dinner!!!!

Donna said...

The pie looks yummy and I adore the picture of little Rebecca smiling at her birthday pie all lit up. So sweet. Glad you posted it!

shannon r. said...

Oh she (and we) LOVED the pie! We were so glad you and Mark could come!