Thursday, March 1, 2007

inspired

these blogs have truly inspired me to get back into my art...i had to escape it (not really by choice) for too long. taking photos each day has focused my mind back on seeing the art in my life, and seeing all these other artists and their creations has excited me to begin creating again.

by recomendation from shona, i've ordered the stamping magazines from summerset studios and am looking forward to the challenge of being published. baby steps right?

God has given me this time - this time where im not working outside the home and where i have not yet been blessed by children. i am going to start enjoying this time more for creating. It's time to cut back on some outside activities. only a few more major "projects" and "committments" before i am able to start getting life back in order and get into a routine.

i was truly lost after i quit my job....i still am in several ways....it will take time. but time is what i have.

there are so many creative bugs buzzing about in my brain.....i'm so excited.

No comments: